Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A Letter to my Reader: One Hell of a Ride!

 



Dear Reader,

  Recently I have been sharing dreams and synchronicities I have had with my twin flame over the years with you. I hope that my own experiences can shed some light on the complexity of the twin flame relationship. For me, it's been one hell of a ride! I've had two decades to process it and have come to a greater understanding of the nature of God and the universe we live in.

   I experience my twin flame energetically. This is not a physical relationship and never has been. I want to make this very clear because there is something to this whole chastity thing that religions talk about, that nuns and monks live by and vow. I don't take the twin flame label lightly. Until you have suffered greatly, and felt like you've gone completely mad, experienced the Dark Night of the Soul, and awakened the Kundalini, then and only then, will you know what it means to be a twin flame. 

   Twin flames raise the vibration of the collective consciousness. Upon meeting, twin flames remember their 5D connection. It vibrates through their whole system. Since the connection is energetic, twin flames communicate through dreams, synchronicities, and telepathy. When together, they vibrate at a higher frequency and have access to the higher realms. There's pain when in separation until they process it and remember their divinity. The purpose of the twin flame relationship is to uplift humanity, break down social norms, and reshape the human mind due to conditioning. Twin flames teach us new ways to love and open us up to higher realms. 

  If you are on a twin flame journey, you're in for a ride! You're not alone. I assure you. Keep your heart open. Keep your mind open. And most importantly give forgiveness to your twin. Your twin flame is going to piss you off. They are going to run and betray you. They are going to bring out all your defects so you can grow and evolve in your humanity. This is a good thing. And one last message that I heard recently and really resonated with me is this, Your light belongs to the World, not you.

XX Madison