Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Dream of Grey Owl

 

From Journal Entry 7/19/2022

There is a grey owl in a tree looking straight at me with eyes piercing my soul.

Owls are a spiritual sign of a significant change occurring in your life. A deep transformation of your inner self in your spiritual growth and development. They represent awareness, intuition, and seeing what is deeply hidden and connecting the unconscious mind.

The grey owl’s message is telling you to be prepared for what’s next to come in your life. This could be a big change in your life for the better, or it can be an unexpected circumstance or problem that will test you. You are experiencing an ethereal presence. This dream tells you that spirit is trying to get in touch or communicate with you.

I am going through several changes in my life right now. I unexpectedly lost my job, a friend passed away, and a three-year relationship I was in ended. I’m trusting Spirit to guide me through this season and remain in faith that no matter what the future holds it is for my greater good.

 ~ https://dreaminterpretation.info