Recent Popular Posts

Monday, January 20, 2020

Dream of Crosses In The Sky

From Journal Entry 1/9/2020

I am with my mom and son. We are at my grandma's house. We are standing outside. I look up at the blue sky and see clouds that look like crosses. I point up at them and tell my mom and son to look. I am very excited.


This is a spiritual dream, an answer to a prayer that was being answered. I still need conformation that God is with me. I have gone through many life changes the past couple of years with my divorce, a new relationship I'm now in, and I am still searching for answers in my own life. Am I on the right path? Have I found my life partner? Is it time to move? 

The crosses I believe mean, "Keep your eyes on me." I am reminded to focus on Christ and not to get distracted in my daily life. It is a reflection of my future and a promise that everything is in the hands of God. All I have to do is trust Him. Looking up at the sky is my spiritual feelings and state of mind. It being clear blue means my life will be calm, light, bright, and stable soon.

 My grandmother was a very religious and deeply loved the Lord. She devoted her life to God ministering in prisons. My mother is also very religious and still schools me on her outdated beliefs on God. My son, on the other hand, has only had my influence in his life- yoga, meditation, spirituality, etc. This dream could also be telling me that one day he may also feel a strong connection to God.

Psalm 34:5-7  Keep your eyes on the Lord! You will shine like the sun and never blush with shame. I was a nobody, but I prayed, and the Lord saved me from all my troubles. If you honor the Lord, his angel will protect you.