Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sapphire's Letter To Arion: Sapphire's Last Request

Arion,

   I never did tell you what you mean to me. So now, I wish to convey to you, so there is no misunderstanding.

   First of all, I am very fond of your wife, Layla. She is your sensibility when you are not sensible. She deserves your honesty and loyalty. 

   It is my desire for you and her to always make choices in the direction that Spirit leads you. It is my sincere hope that the both of you are dedicated to each other's expansion and well being.

   It is important to pay attention to the contrast in your life, because what you don't like is telling you what you do like. This is also an indication for the desire of expansion. What is your innermost being trying to tell you? Are you living an authentic life? What do your feelings and thoughts say about your desires? Are your desires in alignment with Source Energy (God)?

   You are the Friend of my soul. The one who has always been with me in spirit. The Friend who has taught me the meaning of divine love. It is in your presence I feel the Holy Spirit and the expansion of my being. It is above all things that I value the vow of chastity my soul has made with yours.

   I miss you! I miss my Soul Friend! How I do hope, that one day, you will reach out to me and make our friendship a reality. And as for my last request, I do ask that you and Layla trust Spirit to guide you both.

All Of My Affection,
Sapphire