Recent Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2018

The Theories of R.H Sin

~ You can't keep a man who doesn't deserve you. Maybe that's why they leave.

~ But sweetheart you're a wolf. No need to howl over the loss of weak men incapable of accepting you.

~ One day she'll bury the memories she made with you. 

~ Remove your heart from his hands. He's not man enough to care for it.

~ The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

~ You deserve the world even if it means giving it to yourself.

~ I guess what I've always wanted was someone who loves me enough to match my effort.

~ Some women fear the fire, some women simply become it.

~ I used to care so much I used to fight for this. I tried my hardest to hold on and keep you but you didn't want this as much as I did. I didn't lose you. Let's be honest, you lost me.

~ A woman with a past is still someone's future.

Reference~ R.H Sin