Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2018

A Letter To My Male Readers

Dear Reader,

This past year has been very difficult. And as a woman whom is healing from the pain of divorce, I use my writing to give my feelings a voice. Seeing the words on paper gives me perspective and helps me understand my needs better and also witness the healing that is taking place. I recognize the parts of me that are in a lot of pain. These parts want to be heard, want to be loved. They are the parts that were rejected by the men that said they loved me.

I understand now that the men whom have come and gone out of my life were broken. They could not love me the way that I needed to be loved. My hope now is that maybe a Husband or Lover out there will hear my words, and instead of ignoring the needs of his Wife or Lover; he will be willing to listen deeply to her worries, desires, and secrets. Not with his ego present condemning her thoughts and feelings because of his own insecurities, but as a true partner that loves her without conditions. With his only desire to ease her suffering and share her burdens.

P.S- If you dumb asses did the laundry more, helped with the kids more, cooked a meal every once in while, or did the dishes; you would get laid more often.

Sincerely,
Madison Meadows