Recent Popular Posts

Friday, May 14, 2010

Morning Soul

I began my first blog by giving you the reader some info. about myself. Everyday a have the same routine. I wake up around 7 am to get my son off to school. I have a cup of coffee w/ toast or muffin, and watch GMA. I then put aside 30 min to do yoga or my elliptical trainer. During my workout I listen to music. Music is a way of engaging soul into everyday life. I like to listen to Casting Crowns, City of Angels, or Enigma. Sometimes I will rock out!! But it's important to center yourself & doing it first thing in the morning is the best time. I then take 10-15 min to meditate (that is about all my 2 yr. old will allow). I usually will just focus on my breathing (watching your chest rise & fall works good if your just starting out). I then visualize a white bubble around me. Doing this gives you protection from any negativity. I then am ready to start my day!