Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, January 28, 2018

My Dream: The Two Ways to Know God

From journal entry 1/12/2018

I am with two friends driving in their car. We are talking about seventh chakra awakening. I explain to them that there are two ways to know the King (God). 

   1. By direct revelation; transcending ordinary consciousness and merging with His. It is important to meditate on things and discern the truth within.

   2. Through faith. By doing works that move you closer to Him. He reveals Himself to you. Your faith goes beyond believing, it is knowing His existence and moving through action in the direction of that knowing without doubt.

I was listening to a lecture on Youtube titled, What Is Illumination? by Manly P Hall before I went to bed. Below is the link.
   
https://youtu.be/0BFURbeedoc