Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Astral Projection about Getting Married

From Journal Entry Summer of 2000

I travel through the sky looking at the beautiful scenery below. A lake and pine trees mixed with a background of sunset colors. I then walk through a building to a woman sitting at a pillar. She asks me, "What do you want?" I reply, "I want to know what have I done?" She says, "No you don't. Some are really gruesome." She suggest, "What else do you want?" I reply, "I don't know." I then end up in a doctor's office. A woman at the front desk tells me the nurse is in a bad mood. I demand to know where she is. I go and find her. I find her down the hall to a door on the left. She says, "What do you want?" I respond, "I want a check up from the neck up." She sighs, "Come on Michelle, you know I can't do that." I finally just say, "A physical." She proceeds to give me a physical. I hear her say some numbers and she tells me, "You need to talk to Mary Ann Wisely."

When I woke up I picked apart every detail I remembered. The question what have I done was in reference to my past lives. I wanted to know what my karma was from the past. I was told I don't want to know. Not that I wasn't allowed to know, just that it wasn't in my best interest to know at that time. When I told the nurse I wanted a check up from the neck up I felt kinda like a crazy lady. For one, being in a projection feels like reality but a different reality, and secondly, in real life I'm always doubting myself and those experiences. Sometimes I feel I am crazy. When the nurse told me to talk to a woman named Mary Ann Wisely, what she really meant literally was to marry and wisely. I did take the advice and married wisely.