Recent Popular Posts

Friday, October 15, 2010

Poem- Heaven's Child

Heaven beckoned her,
calling her home.
God longing to feel his child
in his arms again.

God wept,
tears of joy-
tears of a Father.
He said, "You've been gone
my Daughter. I have missed you.
You sacrificed your life, so others
would know my name. Oh how
I love you."

She understood. Everything
became clear. Her life would
save others who didn't know the
Lord's name.

She wept,
tears of joy-
tears of a Daughter.
She said, " I've felt alone,
an emptiness inside of me. I
see now the love that is all
around me. They cry for me,
but I feel no pain. Please God
let them know I am in my Father's
house."

The angels gathered around,
and sang a praise of her return.
Her life would heal many and
her death not in vain.

~In loving memory of Adrianna.
May she always live in our hearts.