From Journal Entry 8/23/2026
I had a dream that involved my Twin Flame's wife. For context, my Twin Flame and I have had no communication since 2010. His wife and I knew each other many years ago. We weren’t close friends, but we were friendly and spent time together because our husbands at the time were friends and our children were around the same age. Things changed after I opened up about my Twin Flame experience and began writing about the dreams and spiritual experiences I had surrounding him.
Over the years, she appeared in my dreams many times. And she wasn't always happy with me. There were dreams where I felt her anger, her resentment, and even a sense that she wanted to physically confront me. In my dream world, she became a symbol of conflict surrounding this connection.
So when she appeared in my dream recently, I immediately noticed something very different. She wasn't angry. She wasn't trying to hurt me. She wasn't even uncomfortable with me. She was simply there.
In the dream, we were in a house. My 18-year-old daughter was there, and my Twin Flame's wife was talking with her. I remember thinking, Oh, she's talking to my daughter. I'm going to go over and talk to her. And I did. There was no fear. No confrontation. No awkwardness. I simply walked over and began talking to her.
That alone felt significant to me. A house in dreams can represent our inner world…our emotional landscape, our memories, or a particular chapter of our lives. And there we were, all inside the same house. Me. Her. My daughter. The woman who once represented so much conflict in my dreams was suddenly sharing the same emotional space with me. But this time, there was peace.
What surprised me even more was what we talked about. I wasn't talking to her about my Twin Flame. I wasn't trying to explain myself. I wasn't trying to justify the dreams I'd had over all these years. Instead, I was telling her about my daughter. I told her about some of the difficult experiences my daughter had gone through, including meeting an older man when she was 17 and the circumstances that eventually required police involvement. I told her how difficult motherhood had been at times.
And then she told me about her own daughter. She explained that her husband, my Twin Flame, had been very stern and protective when it came to their daughter dating boys.
Suddenly, something shifted. I wasn’t "the woman who loved her husband" and "the wife who hated that woman." We were simply two mothers talking about our daughters. And that realization struck me deeply. Because maybe that's what happens when enough time passes. The identities that once seemed so enormous begin to fade. The competition disappears. The hurt becomes quieter. And underneath all of it, we discover that we're simply human beings who have lived complicated lives.
At one point, I explained that when my daughter was going through those difficult experiences, it had essentially been just me. My husband wasn't in the picture. I was divorced. I was the one navigating motherhood and making difficult decisions. And there was something about saying that to her that felt important. I wasn't defending myself. I wasn't explaining why I had written about my Twin Flame. I wasn't asking her to understand me. I was simply telling her about my life.
Maybe that's part of what this dream was showing me. For so many years, the Twin Flame story occupied a very large emotional space in my life. But I have lived an entire life outside of that story. I've raised my daughter and a son. I've worked. I've healed. I've written. I've dreamed. I've changed. I've become a woman who is much larger than one relationship or one spiritual connection. Maybe my subconscious was reminding me of that.
There was another unusual part of the dream. She had a baby boy with her. He appeared to be about a year and a half old. She was watching him and keeping an eye on him. I don't take this necessarily as a literal indication that she has a baby or that something is happening in their physical lives. Dreams often speak in symbols. And babies can represent something new. Something vulnerable. Something that has recently been born within us. Something that hasn't fully developed yet.
And because this was a baby boy, I couldn't help but wonder whether he represented a new form of masculine energy…or perhaps a new version of an old story. Because look at the contrast. In my older dreams, his wife represented anger, rejection, and conflict. In this dream, she represented motherhood. She was caring for something vulnerable and new. That felt significant. Perhaps the woman my subconscious once perceived as an adversary has transformed into something else entirely. Perhaps my perception of the past is transforming too.
What About My Twin Flame? Interestingly, my Twin Flame wasn't really the center of this dream. He was present through the conversation about his daughter and through the fact that his wife was there. But he wasn't there as my Twin Flame. He was there as a father. A man protecting his daughter. That distinction matters.
For years, when I dreamed about him, the spiritual connection was often at the center. But in this dream, he was simply another human being living his life and raising his child. Maybe my subconscious is beginning to humanize the entire story. Not diminishing what I experienced. Not saying it wasn't meaningful. But placing it into a larger perspective.
It's been approximately sixteen years since I last had communication with either of them. That's a long time. My daughter, who appeared in this dream, is now 18. The woman I was back then is not the woman I am today. And perhaps that's why this dream came now. My daughter has entered adulthood. I'm entering another chapter of motherhood.
And the old Twin Flame chapter… whether we call it spiritual, karmic, psychological, or simply deeply meaningful… has been part of my life for many years. But it doesn't have to define the rest of my life. Maybe this dream was my subconscious showing me that I can finally walk into the same room with the past without fighting it. I can look at it. I can acknowledge it. I can remember it. And I can still choose peace.
Love and Light,
Madison Meadows
