Recent Popular Posts

Monday, August 7, 2023

You Have It All!


Before dying at age 40, of stomach cancer, the world-renowned designer and author Crisda Rodriguez wrote:

1. I had the world's most expensive car in my garage but now I have to move in a wheelchair.

2. My house sells all kinds of branded clothes, shoes and valuables, but now my body is wrapped in a small cloth provided by the hospital.

3. I have plenty of money in the bank. But now I benefit nothing from this amount.

4. My house was like a castle but now I'm sleeping on two beds in the hospital.

5. From five star hotel to five star hotel. But right now I'm spending time in the hospital moving from lab to lab.

6. I have given hundreds of people signatures but this time medical records are my signature.

7. I've had seven barbers to do my hair, but now - I don't have a hair on my head.

8. Traveled in a private jet, I can fly anywhere, but now I need two aids to walk to the hospital door.

9. Although there are a lot of foods, now my diet is two tablets a day and a few drops of salt water at night.

This house, this car, this plane, this furniture, this bank, too much reputation and fame, none of them serves me. None of this will relax me. "There is nothing real except death."

At the end of the day it's all about health.

Please be happy with the little or how much you have. As long as you have health, a plate of food, a place to sleep, a family and God … YOU HAVE IT ALL!

-Tania Moon