Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Life- Keep Doing You

 



I don’t trust happiness. When I'm happy I start wondering how long before everything falls apart. How long before I'm curled up in the corner crying my heart out because someone broke it again. I trust myself to make good decisions.  I trust my intuition to guide me. The problem is so often when I open up to someone, later, down the road, I start wondering if I'll get burned because that's what my past has taught me.

A woman should feel safe in her man's arms. Always. But she should also heal her wounds and change outdated belief systems in order to be in a healthy relationship with herself and her partner. Otherwise, she'll repeat old karmic cycles.

I'm doing my best to nurture my needs and meet new standards I've set for myself. It isn't easy. There is always that voice of doubt whispering, don’t trust anyone ever again. I've realized you have to put yourself out there, make yourself vulnerable if you're ever going to experience real love.

As women we wear our scars and feel they are just the sad story of our failures in past relationships. When in fact they're beautiful. They have made you a stronger woman with more passion and a greater perspective about life. I wear my scars proud. If you love yourself, love all the broken, neglected parts too. The right man will see the beauty in your scars. The right man will know how to hold space for your pain. The right man will love your brokenness. Whether or not if you found him, keep healing and moving forward. Keep doing you!