Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Life As A Twin Flame- The Fortunate Ones

 


For years I was the chaser pursuing you.

Writing my heart out and knowing intuitively that my words were reaching you.

For years I hoped you would respond and tell me I'm not crazy.

That I'm not alone.

That you are with me feeling what I'm feeling.. going through what I'm going through.

Back then, I needed to be validated.

I thought then I could put an end to my destructive thoughts that I had about myself.

I really believed I needed you to tell me my worth.

Through time I've learned that was just my own insecurities.

That was me avoiding self-acceptance through self-love.

I didn't want to look any deeper into myself and see the brokenness.. I knew I was broken but never dealt with the why part of it.

Divorcing a narcissist ripped open all those wounds at once.

I didn't even have time to process my pain.

I was forced to face my short comings, my downfalls, the broken parts of myself because what was happening to me was breaking me.

My world was shattering all around me as everything I valued was being stripped away.

I had no time to reflect on his actions because I was forced to ACT.

It forced me to be strong.

To be independent. 

To trust my intuition and control my fears.

To humble myself and ask God for help.

It forced me to become the woman that I was born to be.

My soul lesson I learned.

My karma I've paid.

No one has power over me.. not even you.

Consider this a positive.

I can speak my truth and what you do or don't do with it doesn't matter to me anymore.

And I can see clearly now that at some point on my spiritual path, I became too dependent on you.

I became obsessed with the dreams of you and the synchronicities that I lost sight of the One who should always be at my center.. God.

I started my journey twenty-five years ago with a longing to know God intimately.

There is no better way to know the Creator than through His creation.

You and I carry God's secret within us.

We're the fortunate ones.

We have been touched by the Presence of God in our lives.. knowing that divine love is all that exist and that our bond can never be broken.