Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Letter To My Reader: The Cry To Be Heard

Dear Reader,

You will find that some of my recent posts come across a bit negative. I feel I owe my faithful Reader an explanation. It is no secret I am going through turbulent times and that I am feeling very violent emotions.

But with do respect Reader to you and to myself, I will own my feelings and give them the justice they are seeking. For if they remained void- forever concealed- my whole reality would be a lie. By bringing my emotions to light, I bridle my anger and guide it with gentleness. I validate it's existence.

It is not a hideous monster in me demanding my attention, but a little girl that feels that she's been shoved into a corner and forgotten about. She wants to step out of the shadows and into the light. 

God Bless,
Madison