Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Dream of Meeting Photographer


Photography by Paul Goble


From Journal Entry 6/26/2014

A guy gave me a blue classic car. I asked him why he gave it to me. He said he wants me to get excited and admire his work. I told him that in fact I do. It's just I have a deep sadness inside of me. I feel that I do understand how he feels- that he made something awesome and he wants others to admire it.

A few weeks ago, I crossed paths with a photographer. He loved my 1960 Buick and asked if I would pose on the car. I hesitantly did. I normally don't like my picture taken, for as the saying goes, "A picture reveals a thousand words." 
I do feel he captured my sadness. What I didn't know at the time was that a dream from almost two years ago, would foretell of my encounter with this man, and that through his lens he is able to capture my inner state.