Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Prophetic Dream- My Armageddon

From Journal Entry 8/28/2011

There is a cloudy haze dancing in the sky.  The stars are splitting and dancing.  The cloud forms into a small round craft.  It lands and small headless fluorescent green aliens (12) come out.  They are no bigger than 2 feet tall.  They are depleted and thirsty from working on a hole in the ground.  A guy sprinkles water on their bodies.  Their bodies absorb the water and cool them down.  My daughter touched one of the aliens.  She was told there would be a mark on her.  There were people everywhere witnessing the event.  The crowd was calm.  A woman had the bible open to Revelation 9.  I said to her, "It is a shift in consciousness.  Things are speeding up now."  I got separated from my husband and I walked back home with my kids.  Lady was writing symbols on a piece of paper n and v.  She asked me what it meant.  I did not know.

Symbol Meanings:

Stars- Message from other realm. The coming of the influences from without to the influences from within.
Cloud- Collective unconsciousness judges the world, each soul reaps according to what he has sown, and the experience each has had in the world is now refined and made acceptable in the light of the Christ Pattern, by bringing these under control also during a period of trial.
Green- New growth, healing.
Bible- Spiritual laws, truth.
Shift- A shift into 4th dimension, no time as we know it.
Headless- One who can only approach God by losing one's mind.

Each man must come to his own Armageddon.  This is the awakening of man (the kundalini).  Revelation describes what forces are at play for the individual during the awakening and the integration of the spiritual influences into the human. The superconsciousness has come down and now has command over the entire emotional and physical nature of man.  As more and more individuals awaken this affects the entire consciousness of the human race and the planet.

There is great evidence on our planet of the awakening.  Some are choosing to awaken from the insanity of the human mind, while others are choosing to continue to live within their minds.  Those that are awakening are recognizing their inner worlds and consciously taking part in the creation process.  They are dissolving their illusions and fears and creating a world of beauty and truth.  Those who choose to remain ignorant of truth will be sentenced to hell for all of eternity.  They are creating destruction and they are a threat to humanity's survival.

This is my Armageddon, but this is true for everyone.  It was the truth when John wrote the book (after the death of Christ) and it will always be the truth for all of humanity.  John's mystical experience of his revelation will be in my next blog.

Note to reader~ My daughter has a birthmark on her cheek.  I was pregnant with her when I had my kundalini awakening.

Reference~ Edgar Cayce's Commentary on the Revelation