Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Conversations with God on Dharma

Be true to yourself. You will be misunderstood and judged. Those who persecute you will be the same ones that will follow you. Lead the way to me. It is a hard road to travel. At times you will feel lonely and forgotten, but I am always with you. They will percieve only with their eyes. You perceive with your heart. Help them to open their heart with gentlelness and patience. Like a shepherd tending to his flock of sheep, you must watch and guard those who need protection and guidance. What you fill yourself with, you will fill them with. So be diligent in your words and actions. Let your presence radiant my love. Let it penetrate each soul, that its light reaches heaven. By following your dharma child, you move a nation closer to me. And I am pleased and also am moved by your unwavering faith and obedience.

Note~Dharma is a Hindu concept that refers both to cosmic law and to the duty of conforming to that law or to your own nature as a manifestation of that law.

~God