Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Angel Visit


When I was 22 I came to my "fork in the road." I was in a dark place. I knew if I continued on my path a part of my soul I would lose. I prayed to God to give me courage and strength to leave the situation I was in. More importantly I asked for a clear sign that God was in fact "real."

After a night of tears and prayers, I was depleted. I had nothing left in me. I gave up. My mind quiet and body exhausted, I felt a tickle on the back of my neck. It felt like a butterfly had brushed up against me and was now fluttering. I then heard a voice, my own voice in my head. It said, "I am with you." I said to the voice, "I am scared what do I do?" The voice replied, "Follow your heart."

With that message, I waited until daylight and told the person I was involved with at the time, I was done! He said he didn't want to hurt me and to go lock myself in the bathroom. I did. When he was gone I went to the neighbors and only returned to collect my things. I left and never looked back. I was free!

Hearing the voice of God and the angels is called "clairaudience", or "clear hearing." The voice may sound like your own or it may sound different. The voice can emanate from within your body, your mind, or sound as if it's outside your head.

Angels also communicate through "clairvoyane" or "clear seeing." These are mental images. Another way is "clairsentience" or "clear feeling." This is your gut feeling or hunches. The last way the Angels can communicate is through "claircognizance" or "clear knowing." This is when you know without knowing how you know.

I never doubted God again. I know he sent an Angel to save me. I had been reborn. I have learned to trust my feelings and intuition. If I need guidance I pray to God. He always hears me!


Resources~Doreen Virtue http://www.spiritlibrary.com/