Recent Popular Posts

Monday, September 20, 2021

The Wildfire of Divorce

 



I don't feel guilty about building a life for myself after divorce.
I feel guilty about not doing it sooner.
My accomplishments have been painstakingly executed in such a way that I don't wish my road on even my worst enemy.
I fought for happiness.
I fought for peace and sacrificed everything to get where I'm at today.
Life has been like a wildfire for me..
burning away everything that no longer serves me..
leaving only ashes to remind me how things are constantly being transformed.
We don't always know why we have to struggle so much and endure unfathomable amounts of pain.
But I assure you there is meaning in the scars you now wear and beauty in the fire that you survived.
You are capable of so much more than you realize.
Just keep moving forward and believing in yourself,
and watch the fire that destroys you, transform you into a better version of yourself.