Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Twin Flame Dream- The River

From Journal Entry 2007


I'm kneeling in a shallow river. I'm pregnant and out of breath. The sun is shining. I see the ravine that I must climb. I think to myself I can't make it. I'm so tired and weak. Then I see you at the top of the ravine coming down to where I am. You bend over to pick me up and carry me up the path to safety.


I was beyond broken and beaten down. I was thirty-two and pregnant with my second child. I knew my husband (at the time) was having an affair. He told me he was in love with another woman and it was over with her, but it wasn't. I could feel myself slipping away and becoming a passenger in my own life. I was so numb with pain. I had no strength, nothing left in me to give to myself or anyone.


I remember the sleepless nights in my first trimester unable to sleep with an awful feeling looming in the darkness.  I felt I was in danger of losing my baby. I remember, this particular night, getting up to use the bathroom and seeing blood.  I prayed and cried, prayed and cried. That's when I begged God to spare my baby.


You must have known my soul was in distress. It was after that I had the dream vision of you carrying my fatigued, pregnant body from the river, up the side of the ravine to safety.  I didn't have the strength to go on, so you gave me yours.


And then three years later, that last summer I drove to you and our families spent one last time together, for me it was holy, magical. Especially when I saw with my eyes the river from your backyard and the ravine! It was just as it was in my dream! That moment was confirmation enough that my connection with you was real. It's also when I realized how sacred our bond is. #TheRiver