Recent Popular Posts

Friday, February 19, 2021

A Mother's Truth

 Dear Daughter,  


The day will come when you will be grown and our days of binge watching Grey's Anatomy will be over. I won't be there to smell your little head and squeeze you tight. You will be off living your life and searching in another soul ways to be loved. And I hope that what you have learned from me is to love yourself first. If you can do that,  you'll be able to heal your wounds when the world feels cruel. You'll be able to attract a man who can nurture, foster, and protect you as you journey on your road. I wish I could tell you that you'll get everything your heart desires, but God doesn't work that way. He's not a genie in a bottle granting your every command. He will guide you if you let Him. He'll meet you wherever you are. And I promise you He'll give you what you need. You may not see it that way at the time. And that's okay. Just know you can always reach out to me and I will be there for you. My life hasn't been easy so I want you to know everything I've learned and be equipped with the tools I have acquired. Always love yourself deep and hard.  Always trust your intuition. Always know I love you unconditionally. Always know you have a safe home to return to when life becomes to hard and a mom that can handle any crisis that life throws at you. I love you. Never forget! XXOO MOM