Recent Popular Posts

Monday, December 2, 2019

A Beautiful Bundle of Hope

even though we just met
i hope you can heal all your wounds
i hope you chase your dreams
and no matter how scary it may be
to choose a different path at the age of 48
i hope that you listen to the quiet whisperings of your soul
you may not see it now
but your future is brighter than you can even imagine
for yourself
i hope you take risks with your heart
because loving me will be challenging
and there will be days when you doubt how we
can make our lives work together
just remember that already
i have fallen for you
and i see a future with you
so it doesn't matter to me how hard
or long the road is ahead of us
as long as we travel the same road
i will trust that everything will work out
i hope you let me love you deep and hard
because for me that means loving you
with all my soul and the brutal honesty that will come
with loving a woman like myself
who no longer lives life from a wounded ego
i hope we can cultivate a space that better serves
the higher good in truth, compassion, and trust
i hope you see what i see when i look at you
the power of the ocean
behind your eyes
commanding a destiny
and harnessing that power
to do good in the world
i hope when you look back
on your life
that you will feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude
and i'm sure you will
you don't seem like the type
of person that takes anything for granted
i hope in me loving you
that your life is enhanced and richer in experiences
because i plan on giving you the best part of myself
i hope you're ready!