Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Evening Hate

Death enters softly and whispers in my ear,
"Don't you know Darling your end in near?
I have come to take you to the land of Shadow and Doubt.
Come take my hand and I'll be your guide now.
This evening is filled with relentless hate.
It makes the air so thick you will suffocate.
Come now Darling One follow my lead.
I'll show you wonders your eyes have never seen. There are things that will leave you with such a fright.
You will sink deeper into despair on this night.
I have come Darling to dine with your soul.
I have come Darling to take you where all the hopeless ones go.
This evening is filled with a cruel fate.
This evening, Darling, is a quiet hate.
It rises up on the backs of those fallen into despair.
It drags the soul down and binds you in a snare. Come now Darling there's nothing to fear.
The evening is waiting for me to take you there."