Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Great Divorce Quotes

~ I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.   Edna St. Vincent Millay

~ It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving, it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.  Thomas Paine

~ Bushwhacked, I examine my hands. Same hands. Rings still there but no longer valid.   Suzanne Finnamore

~ They feel life is for the taking, and that everyone deserves happiness no matter what the cost. I must remember these tricks if I ever decide to have my soul surgically removed.  Suzanne Finnamore

~ "God is great and God is good." Lisa says.  But where are the Apache attack helicopters when you need them?   Suzanne Finnamore

~ When would he realize that it wasn't his infidelity I couldn't bear, but his cowardice?   Tatiana de Rosnay

~ It was hard for them to accuse their wives of infidelity when their rival was an invisible man.  Diane Wakoski

~ Marriage brings together not just a man and his wife but their children and their struggles. To suddenly drop the partner who has carried the load with you along life's journey, for all these years for someone with no strings or worries attached is cruel. Marriage is not a commercial enterprise in which you replace a car you have tired of with another one.  Ravi Zacharias