Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Story- The Gift of Friendship

In the early morning of April 24, 2015, my birthday, I had the following dream about my Dear Old Friend:

I was at my best friend's farm from childhood. I am looking for her. I find her and she says she was with her horse. The farm house, the barn, everything vibrated with radiant colors. It put my soul at ease and brought me such joy.

My best friend, Jill, grew up on a farm with pigs, cows, horses, dogs, and cats. As a child I spent a lot of time at the farm. My favorite memories is of us horseback riding. We galloped through open pastures and rode on trails through the woods. 
In the woods, we discovered what seemed to feel like, a secret entrance into the spiritual realm. Where nature and humans harmonize and time slips away. We would ride horses all day exploring every inch of the woods. 
When I left Illinois, at the age of 15, my heart was heavy. She was the one I would miss the most. Her love and passion for horses greatly reflects my old friend's soul- unbridled, wild, and free. Her communion with this sacred animal is extraordinary. 
Looking back, her friendship, was medicine to my soul. Her farm, with all it's beauty and wonders, was my sanctuary. Her bond with horses reminds me of my own true spirit that needs to be kept unleashed and not restrained.

Thank you, my old Friend, for being you!!