Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dream of God Answering My Prayer, Part 1

From Journal Entry: 9/20/2015
 
I am in the city surrounded by gloom and doom. I thought about how I need to write down all of my mystical experiences for my children. From the demon encounters to the messages from divine beings. How I need to instill in my children that you need to cling to God to get through this life. I am really sad thinking that my life is mostly suffering from beginning to end.

With faith, I extended my arm up towards the heavens and prayed with commandment and unshakable faith. And the darkness of the city did part as I prayed to God. There was a great pause during the transition from darkness to light. It was the breath of silence- the sacred space where God's presence is known to man. God's presence I felt inside of me and outside. 

I spoke to Him, addressing Him as Father. And said, "God, Light I don't want to see darkness all around me. I don't want to feel like there's always a storm over me. Father I cannot continue on my way in darkness. Please show me the way."

Being upright and obedient in my prayer, the heavens opened up and my spirit heavy became lighter and I flew with great speed towards the Living God. My spirit no longer burdened, grieved as so. I at the end of my ascension said to God, "Thank you, thank you." 

By remaining in conviction and faith, I know God will keep His promise and He will illuminate my way and give me clarity. And I will be moved towards a higher state of awareness.