Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Gnostics on The Holy Spirit (Ghost)- The Virgin Mary

I wanted to follow up on a YouTube video I recently posted titled, Dream: Ghosts/Developing the Five Bodies of Soul. I started reading a book about the Virgin Mary and since I study Gnostics I saw the connection that she has with the Holy Ghost. For me this wasn't a coincidence, but God revealing something deeper and meaningful to me.

Gnostics refers to the Holy Spirit with Sophia, Wisdom, and Wisdom was considered female. The Virgin Mary (Sophia) is associated with the purified astral body. At the moment of illumination this cleansed, purified astral body retains none of the impure impressions of the physical world, but only the organs of perception of the spiritual world, and is then called the "pure, chaste, wise Virgin Sophia." When the person thus illuminated has received the Holy Spirit unto himself, he permits the voice of Spirit to speak through him. The inner being is opened fully to the spiritual world of the Higher Self.

The church of the Holy Spirit is the church of the heart. The fires of the heart control the Kundalini. The key of redemption is found in the union of the man and female in the mystical sexual act. Love is nourished with love; the kiss is the mystical consecration of two souls who adore each other. Self-realization is impossible without the magic of love.

Blessed be love, blessed be the beings who adore each other. 

References~ holyorderofmans.org & gnosticteachings.org
Link to my Youtube video  https://youtu.be/t0FX24nnXF4