Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Story of Sapphire and Arion: Love Sick

Beloved,

In the region of my heart you are King! I so declared you the King when you swayed my heart, not with words, but by a single glance.  My thoughts run out to meet you in this region.  I ponder your every gesture, word, expression you've so kindly given me.  How I wonder if you do the same. How I hold thoughts of you in good grace and seek relief from the wounds of your love. 

Hope and despair have ensnared me both.  In my despair I flee from love's prison, and in my hope I remain willingly, without any wavering doubt, of our mutual affection towards each other.  Now you have left me in such a state, and my condition has taken a turn for the worse.  Enflamed with love's desire, I am love sick, and neither potion or a magic spell can bring me relief.

Your Darling