Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Letter To God- Your Business

Dear God,

Do you intend to leave me in this state?  You reveal to me Eternity and go about your business while I am mortally wounded.  How fair is it of you to abandon your most devoted seeker?

You devastated my landscape.  Everything burned at the moment of your embrace.  You parted ways with my heart- that I eagerly sacrificed.  I touched the spheres of your Eternity and my world has turned now upside down!

There are holes in this reality where I am now a prisoner.  The heavy weight of my flesh keeps me and time as unfriendly jail mates.  Burden me God again with your business!  The business of this world is over rated and the spheres of Eternity are turning inside of me.  They keep me longing for nothing less.

Your Humble Lover