Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Letter to my Reader



Dear Reader,

I’ve been trying for years to make sense of some of my experiences.  Without having a frame to put them in, it can leave me frustrated and more driven to uncover the truth.  The truths of who I am are shaped by these experiences.


When we unearth a piece of ourselves and light shines on it, it is a wonderful feeling.  In our search we get a glimpse of God’s mystery.  The nature of God reveals Himself to us at just the right time.  


An experience we had in childhood finally makes sense.  We have a deep understanding of ourselves and feel a profound connection to others.  But it is God’s timing that the truth is revealed at the time it is revealed.  Staying in faith helps with our struggles in everyday life.  It will all be revealed to us at God’s appointed time.  Trust that God knows what He is doing in your life.

God Bless,

Madison Meadows