Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Poem- Forgotten Angel

An angel sent from the heavens above,
here to convey a message of love.
Reaching out to give an abundance of warmth,
rapping her arms around to comfort the soul.
"I hear your cries, I feel your pain.
I know the darkness in which you hide your shame.
I was with you when you were but a child;
curious and innocent, playing so carelessly and wild.
Now that you've grown you've forgotten my name.
No longer are things as they were- no longer the same.
As you have changed through the years,
you thought you no longer needed me.
You thought you had conquered all your fears.
Unable to let go of your memories of me;
I have been there even as you sleep.
Coming to you in a form of a dream.
Waiting for you to open your eyes and see.
The truth that you hide is your denial of me.
So my child as you sit here and listen-
I am here for you, there is nothing you are missing.
Go out into the world unveiling your truth.
Sharing with others this wisdom and good news."