Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My UFO Sighting

On September 14, 1998 My neighbor and I saw 3 strange lights in the sky. It was summer in Phoenix about 8 PM. I was living in an apartment on the 4th floor. I had a balcony facing the west sky. My neighbor was over and we both were out on the balcony. To my amazement we saw 3 orbs in the sky. They were in a horizontal line formation at first. Then they began moving irregularly, but they conformed to a linear movement. The speed of the orbs movement was quick, like a jolt. Their brightness would vary from really bright to dim. This went on for 15-2o minutes. Then they took off at lightning speed and were gone.

The next night I went out on the balcony at the same time. I couldn't believe it! The orbs were back. I was by myself, so no one could witness what I saw. The UFOs moved in the same fashion.

The Phoenix lights were first witnessed by thousands on March 13, 1997. They were seen again on April 21, 2008. Some say it was a hoax, others say the military was doing an experiment. I know what I witnessed, I can't explain. Needless to say I'm always looking up!





Resources~www.ufocasebook.com/phoenixlights