Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Astral Drifting

From Journal Entry May 14, 1999


I'm standing in front of a house, ringing the doorbell. A woman answers the door. She is 35-40 years old with short black hair, and not that attractive. Four guys are sitting in the living room watching T.V. The woman asks who I am. I reply, "I'm Madison-this is an astral projection." I said it with attitude. She says she doesn't know whom I am. I respond by saying, "Someone wished me here and I want to know who did." She acted as if she didn't understand. She finally says, "Your out of your body- and if you don't figure this out it will eat at you until you die." I suddenly was jolted back into my body.

In its usual state, your consciousness has three vehicles: The physical body, the astral (emotional) body, and the mental body. In astral projection, part of the astral body remains with the physical body to keep it functioning, and part of the substance of the astral body goes forth. You can go wherever you desire in your astral body. Since it is the astral body it is governed by emotions.

When you find yourself anywhere without any volition (clear intent) whatever, this is called drifting. These people are referred to as "astral drifters." In the beginning that's what I was. I simply wanted to experiment and did so foolishly.

I will blog more about the different levels of the astral plane and etheric plane. There are different degrees depending on vibration. There are techniques I use to execute a projection. I will also explain the astral plane and what happens after death depending on your vibration in relation to the astral and etheric plane.


Resources~ Messages from Heaven by Patricia Kirmond Astral Projection by Denning & Phillips