Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Push Through


I probably don't give myself enough credit for overcoming the things I have.

It has become so engrained in me to push through life.

As a single mom, there are always things that need done and preparation for the next day..

I do my best to relax and unwind..

Turn off the constant go, go, go mode.

It's not easy though.

I constantly worry.

I constantly feel I am not doing enough..

That there's always more to do.

But I do stop and take notice how I love myself more and admire the woman I have become.

There are growing pains in life that can not be avoided.

There are things that happen to us outside of our control.

But I choose to believe I can overcome whatever life throws at me and not to see myself as a victim.

Life is hard with no easy fixes.

All I can do is do my best everyday and push on through the tough ones.