Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Twin Flame Dream- Relationships

 

From Journal Entry 6/17/2013

I am with my husband and kids in his living room. He is across from us with his wife and kids. His wife has a birthmark under her left eye. He points to the right side of her face and says he loves that side more. He points to everyone except me and says we are all family. Then he points to a family portrait on the wall. He calls my family his aunts and uncles.

I can feel how family is important to you…

How family comes first.

How family also means everything to me.

How there is a karmic bond between our families.

In the end, we all want to feel like we belong to someone or to something greater than ourselves.

I want to say that that greater thing is love.

And unselfishly, we know that our greatest wounds are caused by love.

This twin flame journey has really shed light on family dynamics.

I see how our infinite souls are intertwined with those we love and even those that we grow to hate.

I don't have all the answers.

I don't know if my actions are undoing karmic cycles and mending those relationships that mean the most to me.

So many insecurities I feel.

So much healing I still need to do on myself.

My world still spins around you...

My thoughts orbit next to yours and even collide at times.

I swear sometimes I can see your thoughts.

They drift into my dreamscape and it is there your drama plays out.

Sometimes it feels like I am sunbathing in the warmth of your thoughts…

Other times it feels like I'm in the middle of a hurricane.

These images are framed in a picture…

permanently hanging up on the walls of my mind reminding me how relationships are not simple.