Recent Popular Posts

Friday, October 21, 2022

Be the Change

I don't mean to offend people but often times I do, unintentionally.

I don't mean to be rude or condescending but sometimes the words out of my mouth sound that way.

I use to be quiet.. kept to myself. 

You'd never know what I was thinking.

But as I've aged that's changed.

I'm bold.. sometimes in your face..

Don't hold back anything.

Especially when I get a sense of dirtiness.. Someone being less guinuine than what I expect from others.

I don't like shady, dishonesty.

I don't like being treated like a dumb girl.. taken advantage of.

So if you think for even a split second you can pull the wool over my eyes, I'll call you out on your bullshit.

Life is to short to play games.

To short to not be real.. even with strangers.

And I can't help think that more people need to be more bold and stand up to those who are taking advantage of the vulnerable.

Say enough is enough..

Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Demand integrity. 

Demand change.

Be the change..

Speak up!