Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My Twin Flame Journey- Taking Risks

 

Dear Invisible Lover,

I want you to know that you were the inspiration for my blog.
In the beginning, when I was completely love-struck by you, I didn't know if we would ever get the opportunity to know each other.
In 2010, when I started my blog, we both were married and started families of our own.
I remember praying about it because you were so heavily on my mind and in my heart.
I felt such a strong connection to you..
I was dreaming of you often and it began to feel like I was a part of your life, but in a way that isn't dictated by normal everyday reality.
I felt such a strong inner pull guiding me to share myself with you in a way that could be tangible..
Where you could know me intimately.
And my back thought was there would never be an opportunity for us to know each other.
Crazy that I also believed you would be scared away once you read about me and really got to know me..
I thought you'd run in the other direction.
I thought you'd think this chic is insane.
I never thought that I'd find myself on this life journey with another human being that knows my ins and outs..
My pain.
My dreams.
My burdens.
My shame.
My everything.
That was then.
Fast forward to now..
And I see how my words are helping others on their spiritual journey.
It may have started as a personal journal to you, where you could access my private thoughts, but it's evolved into something grander.
I still feel I am writing to you..
Even though you've never communicated that this connection is real.
I realize I look like a fool.
But I know in my spirit I am being obedient..
Not to you but to God.
See the thing is this..
God did answer my prayer and He led me to share and bare my soul to the world.
Who am I to defy God?