Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Twin Flame Dream: Parking Lot


 

From Journal Entry 12/21/21


I'm at your house. There is a party. Lots of people. Some I know, some I don't know. There's a game being played called, Parking Lot. It's similar to musical chairs. Your wife is at a cash register taking money. I notice large blueprints leaning up against the house. They are huge! You are in the background mingling with others. Everyone is having a good time. I'm watching you from a distance.


I can feel the locks on your dream door
Maybe I helped you put them there
Maybe I just got fed up
With all the promising romance
And adventures you showed me
That you wanted me a part of
But will never actually materialize
Maybe you pretending I no longer exist
would be easier on you
When I do see you now in dreamtime
At a distance
Fading into the background
Busy making big plans for your life
That don't include me
You ignore me
I began to think to myself
While in the dream
I'm the only one awake
Which is sad
Because that tells me
You choose to fall back to sleep
And let your subconscious
Run your life
Me, I'm never going to fall back to sleep
I'll keep pretending I don't care how you treat me
And how I probably need therapy for the rest of my life
From all this crazy twin flame bullshit
And you can keep pretending I don't exist