Recent Popular Posts

Thursday, October 21, 2021

My Spirit Animal Visit: The Wolf

 9/14/2021

I was outside with my dog. It was around 9pm. Suddenly I see a large energetic animal walking through my yard towards me. I was startled. I watched it with intrigue as it moved closer to me. It was big! 

I reflected on this encounter and my mind went to my first encounter with my spirit animal, the wolf, back in 1997. I realized that the animal I encountered was again my spirit animal, the wolf. This time, however, he was big, strong, and powerful. It's like I was being shown how he's grown into his power and how he's moving now with a sense of purpose.

The wolf that I remember from twenty-plus years ago was starving and wild. It all reflects on my spiritual journey that began in my early 20's when I was starving for truth and my spirit was wild. I've tamed my spirit, learned my truth, and grown into my personal power. I'm ready for whatever is coming next in my life. It feels like I've entered a new season. The meaning below seems to coincide with how I was feeling at the time and reassures me that my instincts are very sharp and to trust myself moving forward.


Wolves are wild animals – they are beautiful creatures of mystery that cannot be domesticated.  

If a Wolf appears to you in a certain period of your life when you’re in doubt of the changes that are happening, it can be reassuring you that the path you’re taking is the right one and that you’re being loyal to your instincts.

Equally, if the Wolf presents itself in a moment in life where you feel stuck, it might be reminding you that you’re a free spirit, that you can deviate from whatever path you are currently on and become a ‘lone wolf‘ if necessary in order to pursue your dreams.

Wolf Spirit Animal (Meaning Explained) ⋆ LonerWolf by Mateo Sol