Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Life As A Twin Flame: I Will Always Miss You

 


I remember the day I lost you. I remember exactly where I was and how suddenly the loss of you hit me. I was driving to work. A stupid old 80's love song was playing on the radio. I felt you in me… with me. Then the phone rang. It was Him. He said he talked to you and you denied any mutual feelings. Then you laughed it off.

My heart sank in my chest. I couldn't breathe. Nothing in that moment felt real. It was a fright that shook my soul. I was on a journey with you for nearly two decades.. the same amount of time I was married to Him. You both left me, abruptly, without warning or explanation.

I have always been a skeptic of love and for good reason! Always hoping that someone will love me and stick around 'til the end. Except when my destiny kindly reminds me otherwise.

I may never hear from your lips the truth. I will learn, in time, to be okay with that. I have to because I have to move on from you.. my past and everything that was just temporary. I'm not good with change but I'm getting better.. becoming more flexible and adaptable to whatever life brings me.

I will miss you and it will be a missing you always. No matter where I land in life, I will always be thinking about you in all the good ways.. remembering the rain that day and the safety I felt under your umbrella. Or that day on the river as I looked behind me to try to find you and to my surprise, you were right next to me.. I'll never forget the smile you gave me knowing you had caught me off guard. And yes, all the times I was frustrated with you because you never said anything to me when you had opportunities to do so.. even that memory makes me smile because it reminds me that what I felt for you was real and I'm 99.9% sure it was real for you too.

I'm a better person because of you. Don't ask me to explain how, I can't. There are no words for how your soul talked to mine or how you made me feel alive just standing next to you. It's a divine thing, magic, a ceremonious practice that our souls have memorized.

Our souls have crisscrossed many lifetimes… always we get caught up in the drama. I don't want any more drama. I just want to be genuinely loved by someone. You reminded me of my value. You gave me back my power that I so carelessly gave away to any man that said I love you. I've begun the journey back home to myself and I have you to thank. I will always feel a part of you in the most spiritual, natural way. There is no end for us. Just transformation, growth, and a deeper love that I know in my heart transcends time and space. Keep believing in yourself and I promise I will too.