Recent Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Twin Flame Dream- The Artwork

 



From Journal Entry 4/4/2012

I am at your house. We leave together. You then tell me about your artwork that you want to show me. I know there are some of me. I cry wishing you had told me. You hold me and tell me that I can leave and I’m not easy to be with but I can keep up. I agree.

 


From Journal Entry 12/17/2013


You sent me a letter. My neighbor received it and delivered it to me. In it you said your basement flooded and you were filing a lawsuit. It was on the news. You sent pictures. I was shocked.

 

Knowing you had drawings of me in my dream felt like we were building something together.

I'm the writer and you're the artist.

I write about our 5d connection and you etch it on paper.

I can't help but feel moved and inspired by you.

The many ways you see me, I’m sure comes through your art.

The emotional floods you've gone through, I went through them with you.

The madness you felt, I felt it too.

It wounded me deeply these dreams.

It felt like you lost your masterpieces or had to let go of them.

It felt like you were finished.

No more drawings, which was also a metaphor for letting me go in a way that you're not so emotionally entangled in me.

Maybe that's what you had to do to move on in your life.

And if that's the case I don’t blame you.

So many times, I've thought about being done myself.

No more writing.

No more books.

I’m done!

Maybe one day I will.

But that day isn't here yet.

But I also know how more alive you feel when you are creating something.

I know how much joy it brings you.

I know you have greatness in you, and your art was how you expressed it.

You are not ordinary.

I am not ordinary. 

And this love story is anything but ordinary.

There is no one who can write it or draw it better than us! #TenQuestions