Recent Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2019

Sapphire's Letter to Arion: The War Is Over


Beloved,

Do the arrows of my thoughts reach you? I believe they do for I am still dreaming about you. There is an ancient melody between our two hearts- I swear it! Sometimes sad, sometimes sweet, yet inviting and seductive to our souls. I’ve concluded that you and I are double-natured. Our bodies we leave behind and commingle with one another in a far, distant land, not of this world. Yet I have no proof of it.

I am moving on Beloved, it feels like without you. But I can still feel you stirring the stars in me. I am regaining my strength, and my spirit has lifted from my long battle. If it was a test from the gods, surely I have passed and been promoted. I will rest for now and regain my good health. But alas, the war is over!

Your double-natured counterpart Sapphire