Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Dream: The Unseen Roots

From Journal Entry 8/5/2018

   There is a healthy tree with beautiful blooms of white, yellow, and pink. Dawn is breaking. I point to the tree.

   The tree is associated with my life. The roots are my spiritual foundation. The trunk and branches are elements of my existence. They represent what I have developed in my life, the different avenues I have explored, and the connections I have made with others. The flowers are my fruition. White represents purity, innocence, new awareness, new beginnings, happiness, clarity. Yellow is the color of light, hope, encouragement, joy, optimism, warmth, and honesty. Pink represents motivation, ambition, love, kindness, compassion, softness, and the healing powers of love or friendship.
   God grows the tree because my life is rooted in Him. The unseen roots, my inner life with God, produces visible fruition. Me pointing at the tree is my need to pay more attention to what is being brought forth from within me. Dawn means new beginnings and new hope. I am being reminded that this is a new beginning for me at this time in my life and to remain in the spirit of hope. "Plant your roots in Christ and let him be the foundation for your life. Be strong in your faith, just as you were taught. And be grateful." Colossians 2:7



Reference~ dreambible.com