Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sapphire's Letter To Arion: I Surrender!

Arion,

   I was sure by now Beloved I would win your heart over by my glowing remarks on my love for you. There are no secrets between us, for you see all. There is no hiding my intentions from you. I can not bury them like a dog does a bone. And even if I did, you would know where to dig them up.
   This marvelous fictional love affair is at times really sad. And at other times very glorious. But I am tired now and my words are splitting pens. I want you to know that I SURRENDER!
   I can not chase after you anymore or run from you. My soul is weary. My heart is broken. My mind is divided.
   Promise me you will believe in yourself and never give up on your dreams. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Always remember that my love is without beginning or end.

Your Darling