Recent Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My First Memory- Spiritual Warfare, Part 2

From Journal Entry 12/8/15

My husband buys a house with a demon in the bedroom closet.  The bedroom is upstairs.  I warn him not to go into that room ever.  I can feel it's power.  I am afraid and do not want to enter that room either.

I had this dream at the time when I was reflecting on my first memory. The demon represents my fears, repressed feelings and emotions. The closet represents an unveiling of previously hidden aspects of myself.

It is important to know how to armor yourself against demons in the dream world.  Since this dream, I have taken a conscious role to always pray when I find myself awake in the astral world and confronted with an evil presence. The prayer that I grew up with and now recite is The Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13). What ever your faith or religion is, memorize a prayer that works for you to use as a spiritual defense against evil. 


Also, most recently in a dream, I found myself confronted again with a man whom was going to shot me.  This time I repeatedly told him I love you, I love you.  He walked away from me weeping. Only love dissolves the darkness.