Recent Popular Posts

Friday, January 1, 2016

Dream of Opening The Third Eye

From Journal Entry 10/16/2015

I am driving in the Suburban with my kids. I am at a stop sign.  A military like guy is standing on the corner pointing a gun at me.  He points it at the kids, they are not sitting still.  I tell my daughter to stop it, sit still, and I turn around to get her to stop.  The man shoots me square between the eyes.  I am dead.  My son says calmly, "Mom is dead."  My daughter is yelling. I am aware that I am dead.  I fear to look at my daughter consciously because of what she may be seeing- blood, etc.  I am fully conscious.  It felt like the world I lived in was of constant terror, control, and watch. There was a constant threat to conform or be killed.
 
The fact that I got shot in between the eyes (the third eye) and died instantly, is a sign that my consciousness is waking up. It also relates personally to the inner changes, transformations taking place inside of me.  It is a positive sign that I am undergoing a transitional phase and am becoming more enlightened.



On a larger scale, the dream is pointing to an urgent need for all of us to wake up.  We are responsible for all the violence in the world.  Because we are not working on our own psychological defects, our consciousness has manifested the disease within our own minds- our fears are manifesting our reality. The world that we live in today is progressively degenerating.  We are collectively becoming demons, our divinity forgotten.

The terrorist attacks, wars, murders, etc are all a wake up call to our consciousness, urging us to stop sleep walking through our lives. Take responsibility for the health of your mind.  Fill it with impressions of beauty, love, acts of kindness instead of images of violence, sex, greed, lust, etc.

Solving the problems in the world, begins with yourself.  Removing the psychological defects, developing a spiritual routine, spending time alone in prayer- all these things bring you closer to the truth that you are an infinite being and one with the Creator.  Death is an illusion and any threat to your mortality is a lie.

Note~ The third eye is located between the eyes.  It is the invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.  One must meditate to open the third eye.