Recent Popular Posts

Monday, July 7, 2014

The Story of Sapphire and Arion: Sapphire's Letter to Arion

Dear Beloved,

How do I detach myself from you?  How do I stop dwelling on your memory?  How do I move forward?  I know I must let you go, but I don't know how to.  If what holds me back is faith, then the only choice is to hand it over completely to God. 

Our relationship is complicated, yet it is utterly profoundly simple.  Being human has huge drawbacks.  I am limited.  I am scared.  My greatest fear is that you will forget me, I too must lay it to rest.

My heart tells me that all I have to do is completely trust God and let Him do the rest.  I pray I can let your memory go, so something new can emerge in it's place. I know on my search for truth, I am never alone.  I do feel your presence inside of me. 

I pray you are well and that you feel God's presence in your life.  May our souls find rest in knowing that love never dies, it transforms the world around us.

Your Darling