Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dream- Evil Presence in Bed

From Journal Entry 2/26/2012

I'm lying in bed next to my husband.  I feel a dark presence in the room.  I am scared and try to wake up my husband.  This thing then cuts my foot in two places.  I see blood dripping on the floor.  My husband is now awake but in an unconscious state.  His eyes are open but he's not responding. 
I then ask for God's help.  The dark presence laughs and says it delights in my pain.  I then pour out my love for Christ and say with passion, "God if this is your will so be it.  I too will suffer like your son Jesus."  I asked God to forgive the dark spirit and that I to love this spirit. I am crying and begging God for his mercy.

Over the years I have had the reoccurring dream theme of being tortured.  This was the first time my action inside the dream was different.  I consciously made the distinction of the dark presence as also being a part of God's will. I felt love for it even as it tortured me.
God is that which is within everything that transpires- the beauty and the horror alike.  When one reaches a level of awareness, one understands that darkness as part of God's ultimate plan.  That both light and darkness are the operation of the Holy Spirit and that, ultimately, everything serves to enlighten and liberate living souls.
Isaiah 45:10  I form the light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe; I the Lord do all these things.

Reference~ Gnosis of The Cosmic Christ by Tau Malachi