Recent Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Little Prince

From Journal Entry: Astral Projection 12/15/11

I found myself in front of a house, lying in the grass.  A black woman, cheery, mid to late 30's- comes out of a house.  I asked her where I was.  She said Corpus Prince.  I asked what day it was.  She said Tan Baby Day.  She repeated Corpus Prince with the number 40. 
An Internet search of Corpus Prince led me to a children's book, The Little Prince.  I read the book and found a personal message I believe was meant for me.  This is what I got out the book that found it's way into my life.

The Little Prince visits seven planets.  The last one he visits is Earth.  He has encountered arrogance, self absorbed, egotistical men with no purpose. He does though meet a a Lamp Lighter who has a purpose.  On Earth, he meets a man in the desert.  His plane has crashed and he is desperately trying to fix it.  He forms a bond with this man and meets a fox that wants to be tamed.  The fox reminds him of his rose that he cared for back home on his planet. 
The Little Prince realizes that the time he spent with his rose is what made the rose so important.  That he is responsible forever for what he has tamed and cared for diligently and lovingly.  He longs to see his rose again and allows a snake to bite him.  The Little Prince tells the man not to be sad at what he sees as a lifeless body.  That it is just a shell, and he is returning home to his rose.

~One sees clearly with the heart.  Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.

Reference~The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery